Our learning support team aims to provide help and guidance to students who:
• Are struggling to access the demands of a curriculum offer
• Have been diagnosed with learning needs (dyslexia, dyspraxia etc)
• Experience anxiety and stress as they approach exam season
• Are gifted learners not attaining their full potential.
They will support and guide parents and guardians in:
• Helping and nurturing the adoption and growth of their child’s positive learning behaviours
• Working with their child in developing revision and study timetables and plans
• Choosing the best programme of KS4 study for their child.
This support will be offered as:
• In-class support, working in partnership with the teacher
• 1 to 1 directed support, focussing on specific needs
• After school study and enhancement groups